[ig_row width=”boxed” r_class=”none” t_class=”none” background=”none” solid_color_value=”#FFFFFF” solid_color_color=”#ffffff” gradient_color=”0% #FFFFFF,100% #000000″ gradient_direction=”vertical” repeat=”full” stretch=”none” position=”center center” paralax=”no” relative=”no” video_b=”no” v_mp4 border_width_value_=”0″ border_style=”solid” border_color=”#000″ div_padding_top=”30″ div_padding_bottom=”30″ div_padding_right=”30″ div_padding_left=”30″ ][ig_column span=”span12″ css_suffix=”col-sm-12″][ig_text enable_dropcap=”no” disabled_el=”no” ]
What is R PUR Aloe International® 18X Concentrate?
R PUR Aloe International® 18X Concentrate is a refreshing and great tasting aloe vera concentrate! Made from organically grown leaves of the barbadensis miller plant, this aloe vera juice is prepared by an efficient, whole-leaf cold process. The scientifically advanced formula exceeds International Standards for Aloe Processing (ISAP) standards. The formulation has been lab tested to assure the content of mucopolysaccharides.
A Brief History of R PUR Aloe International® Aloe Vera Juice
The benefits of the aloe plant have been known for 5,000 years and the Aloe Barbadensis Miller has the most therapeutic potential of all aloe plants. Unlike lesser quality products, R PUR Aloe International Aloe Vera Juice is made with certified organic whole aloe vera leaves and prepared by an efficient, whole-leaf cold process to ensure maximum potency in every bottle. R PUR Aloe International abides by International Aloe Science Council (IASC) standards which dictate that each 1x Aloe Vera product must contain between 1,000 – 1,200 MPS per liter of aloe vera activity. There is no better cold-processed, whole leaf aloe vera , period!
What are the Top 5 Reasons You Need Aloe Vera Juice?
- Soothes and nourishes the digestive system.
- Contains vitamins, minerals and other nutrients.
- Supports intestinal health and bowel regularity.
- Calms occasional stomach irritation.
- Clean, refreshing taste and vegetarian friendly!
What are the Benefits of R PUR Aloe International® 18X Concentrate?
- Scientifically advanced whole-leaf formula provides unparalleled nutrition!
- Traditionally used as a digestive aid and support for good health.
- Supports body cleansing and detoxification.
- Whole leaf produced to ensure the best nutritional potency.
What are the Top 3 Questions People Ask About R Pur International Aloe Vera Juice?
1. Does aloe vera help with colon cleansing?
Aloe vera juice supports colon health and is known to promote healthy bowel movements.
2. What substances are in aloe vera juice?
Researchers at Stanford University, the University of Tennessee, and elsewhere have determined aloe vera contains polysaccharides, steroids, organic acids, glucuronic acid, enzymes, calcium oxalate, amino acids, sapoin, vitamins, and minerals. It also contains salicylate and prostaglandins and other biologically active compounds that support digestion.
3. How is R PUR Aloe International 18x Aloe Vera Juice prepared?
R PUR Aloe has mastered the whole leaf process to bring you Aloe Vera 18X Concentrate. Traditionally, refining the Barbadensis Miller plant is done with a hand filleting process to remove the gel from the leaf that is then discarded. This is counterproductive because most of the active ingredients, polysaccharides and mucopolysaccharide (Acemannan), are beneath the leaf’s surface. R PUR International’s whole leaf process dissolves the cellulose and removes the undesirable aloin and aloe emodin. This produces a product rich in polysaccharides and mucopolysaccharides (Acemannan).
Why is R PUR Aloe International® 18X Concentrate the Best Aloe Product Available?
- Lab tested and meets or exceeds International Aloe Science Council (IASC) requirements for aloe vera activity.
- Produced with a whole leaf, cold process that allows the cellulose to be dissolved, allowing the aloin and aloe emodin to be removed. The result is a product rich in essential polysaccharides and mucopolysaccharides (Acemannan)!
- Contains no undesirable aloin or aloe emodin!
- 16 fluid oz. of 18x concentrate is equivalent to 2.25 gallons of regular aloe vera juice.
Additional Tips for Best Results
- Mix it into purified water, tea, or a fresh fruit smoothie!
- Or simply drink it “straight” undiluted!
- Take it with some of your other supplements to maximize absorption!